At Jericho Counselling, one of the ways that we achieve our mission of ‘making counselling more accessible for as many people as possible’ is by offering a range of fee options for our services. Part of this is accomplished through our long-running Intern Counsellor Program, which allows us to offer high quality counselling from our team of Intern Counsellors, at a lower price point than counselling with our Registered Therapist team.
Graduate Intern Program
To be considered for our Graduate Intern Program, students must be currently enrolled in a fully accredited, Graduate Level Educational program, and will typically also attend one of several Intern Info Nights, scheduled throughout the calendar year. Johanna Wickie, M.C., R.C.C., is the Intern Services Coordinator at Jericho Counselling, and provides a strong guiding hand in the role of teacher and mentor to our Intern Community.
If you are interested in learning more about potential opportunities to join our Graduate Intern Program, we invite you to reach out to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 604 · JERICHO (537 · 4246).
To expedite the process of being considered for the Graduate Intern Program, we invite you to include a current resume and address the following questions in your initial email:
- With which program of study and educational institution are you currently engaged?
- What is your anticipated timeline for starting an internship?
- What registration / certification are you seeking to align with this internship experience? (Must be supported by the course work for your current academic program.)
- Please outline any applicable work experience you have accrued in the counselling field.
- Once we have had an opportunity to review the information provided, a Jericho Counselling Team Member will be in touch with feedback and additional information.
You can also check out these links for more information: