Trying or Struggling? The Journey to Create Your Dream Family
Whether you have been working at getting pregnant or staying pregnant; exploring in vitro; considering donors and surrogates; or some other creative way to build your family, the Group at Jericho Counselling will be beneficial for you.
Over the course of six (6) consecutive weekly meetings you will be able to discuss and interact with others in a similar position. The group is led by Noa Rabin, M.Ed., Certified Canadian Counsellor, who specializes in working with issues related to fertility and family-building.
You will have an opportunity to:
- Discuss sensitive and private issues that will be well understood by others experiencing similar challenges
- Connect with other individuals and couples who have been pursuing support with conceiving and pregnancy for at least 12 months
- Learn how to navigate all of the stressors and emotions that accompany the process
- Discover new tools for surviving in a world where most people never have to think this much about having a family
- Acquire necessary skills to counteract the inevitable stresses on relationships
- Feel a sense of support and community
This group is open to individuals and couples who are dealing with primary or secondary infertility.