Lunch & Learn
At Jericho Counselling, we receive frequent requests from employers and other interested groups, looking for specific educational information about particular issues that may be affecting them. Some of these issues may include:
- Dealing with Grief in the Workplace
- How to Communicate in Highly Charged Environments
- Bullying in the Workplace
- Supporting Work Colleagues who Struggle with Mental Health Concerns
- Many other concerns and issues – just ask 🙂
Whenever possible, Jericho Counselling contracts with these interested stakeholders, to build out a customized “Lunch & Learn” opportunity that will meet the needs of the groups involved. We call these programs “Lunch & Learn” since that is usually the timing that works well for work settings. Of course, we are open to delivering these events at times that work best for the groups involved. Generally speaking, we require the following information before being able to confirm that we will be able to help:
- Estimated timeline for such a request
- Days and Times that work best for the group requesting service
- Agreement to pay our hourly rate of $200 + Travel Time (no prep time charged)
- Arrangements made to collect fee in advance of planned program
At Jericho Counselling, we are pleased to be able to provide multiple delivery methods for these Lunch and Learn programs. We are able to come to you off site and deliver these workshops in your office or work environment. We are also happy to host you on site at our offices at West Broadway. We may also be able to deliver these groups through our Secure Virtual Counselling portal, so please just ask if this option might work best for you.
Should you wish additional information or have any questions about anything to do with Lunch and Learn opportunities for your unique setting, please email at email@example.com or call our offices at 604 · JERICHO (537 · 4246) and ask for more information.