At Jericho Counselling, our admin team is a crucial component of how we engage with our clients and our communities. The title, Director of First Impressions, aptly describes the pivotal role our admin staff plays at Jericho Counselling, each and every day. At our clinic, the admin staff embody the values of Jericho Counselling and continually strive to simplify and streamline a process that can frequently be daunting for new clients. Our admin team has been described as warm, responsive, multi-tasking wizards, who care deeply about delivering sensitive, efficient service in a confidential and professional manner. If these ideals speak to you and are reflective of how you engage with the world and your workplace persona, we invite you to consider joining our team. We have permanent positions that range from full-time (4-5 days per week) to part-time (2 or 3 afternoon/evening/weekend shifts per week) and offer a supportive work environment with competitive remuneration.
If you are interested in learning more about potential opportunities to join our Admin Staff Team, we invite you to reach out to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 604 · JERICHO (537 · 4246).
To expedite the process of being considered for these positions, we invite you to include a current resume and address the following questions in your initial email:
- Are you interested in full-time or part-time work?
- How long would you intend to commit to such a position?
- What is your current availability? Any days or times that you are not available to work?
- Please outline any upcoming education or travel plans on the horizon.
- Once we have had an opportunity to review the information provided, a Jericho Counselling Team Member will be in touch with feedback and additional information. We thank you for considering joining the Jericho Counselling Team!
You can also check out these links for more information: