Mindful Eating: The Journey to a Better Relationship with Food
Whether you have been struggling with Binge Eating; Bulimia; Anorexia; Over-exercising, or a combination of different problems related to food, this group workshop experience at Jericho Counselling will be beneficial for you.
Over the course of six (6) consecutive weekly meetings you will be able to discuss and interact with others in a similar position. The group is led by Jess Owen M.A., Registered Clinical Counsellor, who specializes in working with issues related to food, body image, and everything that comes along with these challenges.
You will have an opportunity to:
- Learn the benefits of Mindful Eating
- Reduce your Fear of Food
- Improve your relationship with food and with other people
- Struggle less and feel better
- Decrease Shame and Guilt
- Diminish the impact of Anxiety and Stress
- Replace Self-Criticism with Self-Nurturing
- Feel Better about Feeding your Body and Soul
This group is open to all individuals looking for a better way to manage their relationship with food and who wish to learn new ways to make sustainable changes to how they eat.